ahg-Shooting Boots STENVAAG STRONG
The difference between the new Stenvaagshooting boots STRONG and model 130 is the following:
- Comfortable, tight lacing prevents pressure in kneeling position and adjusts immediately to any foot form.
- Thermoplastic material in the complete heel, outer and inner foot area provides an improved side stability .
- Newly revised inner shoe for more comfortable standing.
- Thickness of sole reduced by 3 mm (now 18 mm).
- Well padded tongues made of perforated material avoid pressure and guarantee a perfect air circulation.
- Perforation holes in the outer shaft plus porous padding foames allow comforting air circulation.
- The toe top is made of soft, elastic rubber with a strong grip in order to fix the position of the boot in the kneeling position.
- Velcro closure to ensure a snug fit.
- The new system offers a pressure-free fixation of the foot without obstructing blood circulation. The twopiece, non-flexible nylon string makes a perfect fit, the padding prevents pressure build-up. Being an integral part of the shaft and furnished with an inner and outer set of hooks this system provides a two-layer lacing. The deeper hook which is connected to the Digafixsystem improves also the sitting position of the heels.
- Toe- and heel-cap are made of extremely stiff thermoplastic material.
- Grip Control supports the hold while in kneeling position
Available in sizes:
From 35 to 49 (2 1/2 to 13).
Total entries: 1