Anschütz air rifle model 9015 CLUB
The new 9015 barreled action was developed based on the successful ANSCHÜTZ 9003 Premium air rifle barreled action. With optimised air pressure control characteristics, a new patented 5065 4K trigger with ball bearings and versatile adjustable trigger blade, a stainless steel barrel unit and the thin, special coated barrel extension, also made of stainless steel, this barreled action will replace all former ANSCHÜTZ air rifle barreled actions in the future.
- Maintenance free stabilizer.
- Revolutionary firing pin and valve system for even calmer shot release.
- Optimised flow behaviour.
- Recoil and vibration free compressed air barreled action.
- Extremely short lock time.
- Precisely adjustable match trigger with axial ball bearing.
- Optimised cocking.
- Special concept for dry firing and safety.
- Air filter against pollutions.
- Maintenance-friendly system.
- Easily exchangeable compressed air cylinder with manometer.
- Adjustable trigger blade.
- Cocking lever mountable left and right.
Caliber: 4.5 mm
Rifling (mm): 420
Length of twist (inch): 480
Number of grooves: 12
Barrel length (mm): 420
Length of the barrel unit (mm): 592
Length of aiming (mm): 620 - 897
Muzzle diameter (inch): 22
Length of barreled action (mm): 734 - 844
Weight (g): 2400
ANSCHÜTZ match triggers have always set new standards of quality, reliability and precision. With the newly developed and patented 5065 4K trigger, ANSCHÜTZ presents top-class sport with a mechanical trigger that goes above and beyond all previ- ous ANSCHÜTZ triggers. It could probably be said that it is the best mechanical trigger in the world. The patented 5065 4K trigger impresses with its unprecedented extremely short trigger release time. The axial ball bearing (4K = 4 bearing balls, marked in yellow) on the trigger lever guaran- tees completely play-free trigger blade mounting. The resulting harmonic, even-running first stage travel leaves no desires unfulfilled. The very clear contrast when achieving the two stage gives the shooter a very precise contact with the shot.
Type: Two stage trigger
Tilting range (mm): 11
Adjustment of the trigger shoe (mm): 23,5
Trigger blade: 007434
Color of the trigger shoe: Silver
Trigger weight, adjusted (g): 100
Adjustment of the trigger weight (mm): 30-170
- Rear Sight 6805 with anti-glare tube.
- Rear sight housing made of aluminum.
- Front sight rotationally adjustable.
- Incl. aperture clamping screw and transparent aperture (Ø M18).
- Allen key.
Sight raiser block (mm): 8
Type: Rear sight and front sight
- Ambidextrous stock made out of laminated wood.
- Multiply adjustable aluminum butt plate and cheek piece adjustment.
- Cheek piece is variably adjustable in height via steel columns without thread.
- The butt plate carrier with tiltable column guide and the rubber butt plate 4709?A offers perfect hold in position.
- The fore-end is equipped with a aluminum grooved rail, for adding various accessories like a handstop.
Aluminuim grooved rail on the lower side: yes
Total length (mm): 640
Weight (g): 1600
Clamping piece at the cheek: yes
Butt plate: 4709 A
Stock color: natur/blau
Stock finish: laquered
Length of stock (mm): 280 - 340
traight, with guide plate 4709 A-U2/1 and set screws.
Adjustable (mm): 65 mm
Weight (g): 210 g
Hook Plate Carrier
- Quick re-adjustment of your settings due clear scales and nuts.
- In addition the nuts prevents slipping of the butt plate in position and fixing the length adjustment.
- Light weight, high strength aluminum construction.
- Length adjustment without thread.
- Two way height adjustment.
Column distance (mm): 30
Column diameter (mm): 12
Length (mm): 77
Weight (g): 90
- Stufenlos in der Höhe über Stahlsäulen ohne Gewinde verstellbar.
- Einfache und schnelle Verstellmöglichkeiten.
- Stabiler Backenausleger aus Stahl.
- Ergonomische Backe aus Nuss.