Buying an air rifle

For buying an air gun or air rifle at you need a proof of age (e.g. copy of your passport or driver's license) and in some countries (outside of the EU) an import license.

Weapons (including sofair and paintball) cannot be shipped with DHL anymore so we have to use a private transportation company.

If your country is not listed (shipping weapons) or you don't see any other shipping method but "self-pickup" during checkout please don't hesitate to contact us so that we can see what options you have for your purchase.