M2750-C Morini CM 84E Carbon .22lr free pistol
- Advantages of carbon: the shot is more precise, the carbon fiber has the property to absorb the vibrations of the shots and reduces the recoil.
- Electronic mechanism gives minimal lock-time from time of trigger release to firing
- Ball and socket pivot points give friction-free action
- Accidental discharge or possible sear jump is protected by a light-beam sensor spanning the trigger guard. Not until the finger is correctly positioned on the trigger, the circuit can open for trigger release
- Trigger pressure variable but factory set at 0-22grms
- Supplied with two optional pressure springs for 22-160grms and 160-300grms
- Dry-fire is possible
- Battery life gives approximately 5000 shots
- Morini wrap-around anatomical grip: right- or left-hand
- Lothar Walther precision barrel
- Micro adjustable rearsight
- 5.0mm foresight is standard
- Available options: 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 5.5 & 6.0mm (all are extra)
- In a rigid carry case with instructions, tools, cleaning rod and guarantee etc.