Waimex Fluna GunCoating, 100 ml Aerosol
- Suitable for knives and all kinds of firearms
- Can be applied on every surface
- Transparent, no-residue, non-greasy coating
- Very good gliding properties, long-lasting effect
- Resistant to salt and fresh water, economical in use
- High temperature resistance from -40°C to +750°C
- No formation of resin, no gluing together, colourless and odourless
- Simplifies cleaning of weapon
As a basic principle, Fluna GunCoating is applied on a cleaned weapon. Metal parts should be degreased prior to the application so that the ceramic particles can directly cling to the metal. Spray a thin coat of Fluna GunCoating onto the surfaces and then distribute with a lintfree cloth so that a think, wet film covers the surface. Fluna GunCoating then dries automatically. At room temperature the coating is dried after about 30 minutes and completely hard after approximately two hours. When applied at the barrel the barrel must first be cleaned thoroughly. Then apply a thin coat of Fluna GunCoating with either cotton wool or a felt wad. For the application on larger surfaces we recommend the spray. For the application on small parts and the adjustment of the trigger the liquid product in the dropper bottle is recommended.
Pepperspray, oil and certain other liquids cannot be shipped outside of the European Union.